Need Gas Safety Certificate? Call us now

Call 0121 530 2901
Checkatrade rated plumber

Commercial Gas Safety Certificates

It is highly likely that you use gas appliances or heaters and boilers on your premises heaters in use at flats or houses that you rent out. If so, you must ensure that gas systems are safe and suitable for use and ask a specialised gas safety engineer to issue a commercial gas safety certificates.

Save Time! We will be with you within an hour from your call. Anywhere in the UK.

Call Any Day, Any Time! We are available 24/7 all year round.

No Job Too Big! We regularly take on big or unusual jobs for both domestic and commercial customers.

We Are Certified & Insured! That’s right! We make sure you are covered!

Our Customers Love Us! Just see some of our reviews on Checkatrade.


All of our plumbers are fully trained and hold relevant certifications including the UK government certification.

More About 24/7 Drains
Gas Safety Plumber
Plumbing contractor
Construction online approved
Certified plumbers
Checkatrade plumber
Checkatrade plumbing specialist
DBS checked plumber
Rated People plumber

Gas Safety Regulations

It is highly likely that you use gas appliances or heaters and/or boilers on your premises heaters in use at flats or houses that you rent out. If so, you must ensure that gas systems are safe and suitable for use.

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 impose duties on users of gas systems This include being responsible for the annual servicing and inspection of all in-service gas boilers, fires, heaters and any other type of gas burning equipment or appliance. It doesn’t matter if you are a tenant or a landlord, employer or self-employed. If you are responsible for gas appliances then this applies to you.

If you are the owner or the person in control of the building, then you will have duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Such as ensuring that you safely maintain heating equipment in common parts of the building.

Whatever the type, location or size of the appliance and systems, it is mandatory to ensure that they are serviced at least annually. Or in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications if this differs.

Don’t run the risk of operating unsafe systems. Non-compliance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations is a criminal offence and carries with it the potential for fines and imprisonment. We can provide commercial gas certificates for shops, catering outlets, restaurants, educational establishments, care & nursing homes, factories and industrial premises.

Gas Safety Certificates

Only Gas Safe registered engineers can issue a Gas Safety Certificate. The engineer will need to attend your premises and carry out a series of tests on each gas appliance, including a visual inspection, pressure and operation tests, and functionality. If an appliance uses an extraction system to remove combustion gases it will also need to be inspected to assess the extraction method is suitable or not.

The engineer will give you a report once he completed the tests. This report explains what checks have been done and that the appliance(s) meets the correct safety standards.


By law, landlords must have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The Gas Safe registered engineer will provide a Gas Safety record upon completion of the check.

If you use a managing agent make sure the contract makes clear who is responsible for managing gas safety checks.


If, under your lease, the landlord retains responsibility for gas appliances, you must receive a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate when you take on the lease and within 28 days of an annual check. The landlord also must retain a copy for 2 years.

Commercial Gas Safety Certificates

Our fully trained engineers are DBS checked (formerly CRB). Each one of them and can save you from big problems like flooding and burst water mains to the smaller, but annoying and potentially damaging, problems of leaks. We can fix any water systems in your property or business and can be with you within the hour!

As soon as you spot a problem, don’t delay. Call 24/7 Drains immediately on 0121 530 2901. We provide services nationwide.